A typical heart-shaped box of chocolates packs in nearly 1,000 calories and more than 120 grams of sugar! But if you’re looking for a heart-shaped sweet that’s also GOOD for your sweetie, check out these 3 DIY ideas for heart-shaped Valentines.
Salted Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts by Swerve
- Keto friendly, low carb, sugar free, vegan
- 200 calories, 1 gram net carb, 2 grams fiber, 0 sugar
- Link to recipe here
Breakfast in Bed – or Breakfast for Dinner – with heart-shaped whole grain pancakes
- g. Kodiak Power Cakes with heart-shaped heat-safe cookie cutter
Heart-shaped Hearts filled with notes, gift certificates, indulgences for your sweetie
- Carve out time for movie day, park day, picnic
- Gift certificate for massage, spa, favorite shops
- No-cost gift certificates: think dinner clean-up duty for a month
To catch the full segment on WGNO.com, click here.